Saturday, July 9, 2011

I feel shy...

I feel shy to express my love

to him...the beloved of Allah

Because he is great in character

While i am just a normal human

I persuade my heart and souls

to expressed my fervent love

Praying for blessings in praise

a token of appreciation from a follower

If i am capable...I struggle to follow his

teachings

If I have the strength... i try to practice

his Sunnah

hopefully will be blessed in this world

and granted Shafaat in the hereafter

Because of his personality ..i am fascinated

Because of his mind..I fall in love

I miss him so much unspeakable

Please wait for me in the garden of paradise

Indeed what I really want

is the love of Allah, the only One

Because the love of Rasulullah s.a.w.

will lead me to the love of Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment