Saturday, July 9, 2011

To all my beloved sisters and fighters...

I miss the days we used to talk,

About the life of Solafus Soleh.

I miss the times we held hands,

Marching peacefully for our rights.

I miss how we fit together,

Like we were so meant to be.

I miss the talks and the circle,

When it were only they, you and me.

I miss the times we took pictures,

And viewed the album you engraved.

I miss the times you yelled at me,

And told me not to misbehave.

I miss the wonderful hugs

And food we used to share.

I miss you scolding me right,

When nobody else was there.

I miss your soft little voice,

Saying salam and reciting Qur'an.

I miss your warm gentle touch,

When u wake me up for prayer.

I miss all the nights we spent,

Prostrating in Qiamullail.

I miss how it was meant to be,

But you just had to let it go.

I miss everything that we had,

Making our faith and brotherhood so true.

But the thing I miss the most,

Is simply...being loved by you for the sake of Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment